Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Doris is Home From The Hospital

Doris came home on Sunday afternoon. The list of prescriptions she has is staggering. I had to create a chart to go by in order to make sure she was able to take all the medicines at the right time every day.
She is so weak she can't do hardly anything in the house. She said, yesterday, that she wants to do what she always did, but doesn't feel strong enough.
She hardly eats anything all day and I am really worried about that too.
I am trying to be the strong one through all of this as it's necessary to get things done.
I have to do the house work and work my job too. I am beat every day.
It's not going to be a very good Christmas this year as I too was laid up for 3 months with no money coming in. Now I am able to work, but I don't feel as strong as I should feel.
Thank God I am able to take care of her and do all I have to do also.

No comments: