Wednesday, November 19, 2008

We Got Scammed

My best friend got scammed BIG TIME and I got scammed for $198.00.
There was a website that was called "My turn 4 Bux" and I was going to get into it as it seemed to pay 11.06% per day on any investment over $350.00. She put $350 into it and it was reporting every day $38.71. She decided that she would open another account for her husband and placed $400.00 in it. Again, reports were coming in about how much they were making, but when she asked for a pay out, it was always pending. Being over-joyed by this apparent and sudden wealth, she decided to go the limit the site would allow. That was $7500.00.
She had kept in contact with me on all of the trans-actions and I got caught up in the frenzy. I recommended it to a relative of my wife, but he only placed $50 in it to run a test, as he put it. I also, being caught up in it moved $400.00 to Alert Pay so I could get some of that easy money.
In the interum, the site shut down and simply kept everyone's money and there seems to be no way to get it back. She lost all her money, my wifes relative lost his $50, but I lucked out, Alert Pay had not given me permission to use any of the money transferred, so I got spared on that one.
However, I was informed by another friend that I could invest in something called "MegaLido", so I invested $198 in MegaLido.Com, as that same friend was sceptical about 4-Bux . She kept saying that 4-Bux seemed too good to be true and that I should wait until she gave me the OK to get in. So, I waited. Thank God I waited, but, after she got me into MegaLido, I couldn't believe it, I got scammed too for my $198.00. This has not been a good week for either of us, as she is almost wiped out and I really can't afford to lose either.
I feel so bad for my best friend, I promised her that if I were to come into any kind of real money, like the lottery or Publishers Clearing house, I would make her whole again.
I am buying lottery tickets tonight.

Here are the sites that scammed us.
https://www.myturn4bux.com/
http://www.megalido.com/

May they both ROT IN HELL for what they have done to so many people.

No comments: