Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Am Back To Work

I went back to work on Nov. 17 2008 at 11:00am - Full Time.

It's good to get out of the house and see people again. I was going stir crazy, sitting around the house waiting to heal up enough to go back to work. If I wouldn't have had Rachel to talk to every day, I'm not sure what I would have done.
I must admit that I do feel better after a hard days work as the terrible pains I had before are not there any more.
They are working me harder than ever before, with more hours. I have to go in on Wednesday at 4:o'clock (for 3 lousy hours) just so the Boss can get off early to start his thanksgiving early. Thanksgiving is on Thursday 27th this year.
We have made plans to go to Doreen's house for ThanksGiving Dinner, so that means we must get the dog to the "Pet Retreat" on Wednesday (before 4:pm) in order to leave for Doreen's house on Thursday morning. Doreen is thrilled that we are going to be there.
I figured it out and I lost a little over $3000.00 in lost pay by being out of work and I used almost all of our savings to survive during that period. I could have never have made it if I was out of work another month.
I shut down everything I had going on the web, except The Berry Tree and Cash Leveraging.
Cash Leveraging is already paid for so it would be stupid not to continue it.
I have been called "The Eternal Optimist", I am still optimistic about the Berry Tree and still have hopes that it really will be my salvation, as it was supposed to be. I had to shut Kim 's BT down, as I couldn't afford it any more.
I still play lottery tickets, who knows, I just might win - you never know.

I thank God I have Rachel and a job to go back to. Also, for being a little more able to function after my operations. My family is doing well, so these are the things I am thankful for on this ThanksGiving. Kim is the only one we, as a family, will have to find some help for, as she is being thrown out of her boyfriends house. She has no car or money. I am not sure what we will do to assist her, but we will come up with something, with God's help.

No comments: