Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do Wishes Ever Come True

I wish My Best Friend was able to share the webcam with me as we used to do.
At the end of this week, it will be 3 months that the webcam hasn't been hooked up.

I have asked quite a few times to get Jon to set it up, however it never gets done.
I keep sending my picture hoping that she will be able to reciprocate and send me an invite.
I will stop asking, but I will continue to send invites to her.

I have said I would help her with the ads and so far I have. I hope they don't figure it out, but if they did ... what would they do. They already stopped me from using adsense for supposedly clicking my own to make money when, in fact, I really didn't do that.
Anyway, my wish for the day is that she get it going again.

Who knows, maybe wishes do come true...

No comments: