Thursday, March 24, 2011

I am recording my dreams

I have started to record my dreams and I am sharing them with Rachel.

It's a picture into my mind that I have little or no control of as we dream stuff that we wish we didn't. Sometimes my dreams are very violent and other times they are scary. Luckily, lately most of my dreams are benign and I feel comfortable sharing them.

However, since I began sharing them with Rachel, I will share the worst ones too.
I know she will be surprised at some of them, I am surprised at some of them.

Lisa has began to dig into our ancestry thru the web and has uncovered some really wild stuff. One of the things she says she found out was that my mother and father weren't actually married. They just pretended they were.
I told her to keep on digging and keep me informed. She did say that I was all over the map on the hunt.. I guess she will share that with me soon.
I remember asking my mother, when I was 55 yrs. old about many things that didn't maake sense to me and she told me that If I continued that line of questioning, I would no longer be welcome in her house..WOW!!

Maybe Lisa will actually get the answers I have asked for from my mother. My mother died shortly after I asked he about stuff and I thought it died with her..... WHAT IF IT DIDN'T ?????

No comments: