Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Signed Up To YouMilex - Investments Today

James has been after me to sign up on this for some time, after 4-Bucks and Megalido, I am really sceptical about signing up on anything. I decided to invest $100 to see just what it will do for me. It is supposed to pay 25% every 10 days, so in 40 days I should double my money.
I have told Rachel that I would share my proceeds with her on a 50/50 basis and I will. I was under the impression, from James originally that it would take some time to do this, but it really doesn't. I guess it was something else that he was talking about.
I have mathematically figured it out and it's possible to make $9000 a year, gross. Our shares would be about $4500 each. I am still not completely sure how it all works, but before I keep re-investing the profits to build a solid investment, I will surely check it all out.
We have both been bamboozled by scammers, but I feel good about this one as someone else has worked with it for a while and has made some serious money.
Maybe I can pay Kim's bills off and get that credit card down to zero again.

No comments: