Sunday, January 11, 2009

There are times I wonder *****

There times I really wonder, is life worth living any more. I try to talk to Doris and she doesn't want to talk about anything, unless it's money she might get. Today, I wanted to talk to her about a lot of things, but she was watching TV. Of course, that was more important.
I feel trapped anymore in my own home. If it wasn't for my computer, I would be totally lost as I do talk to a couple of people. Everyone is so busy now-a-days, no one seems to have time to talk to an old man. I get the feeling that I am being tolerated.
I'm down to just one person a day and it's getting leaner and leaner all the time. She always had time before, but it seems she is also too busy any more.
I go to work, I come home hurting all over every day, I have supper and maybe watch TV and go to bed. Then I get up and do it all over again.
If I died today, who would really care.
I keep my powder actuated tool handy, just in case I get the urge to use it.

No comments: