Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Cut in Pay From The Government

Another Government screw-up.

I just saw that Social Security will be cut this year and also maybe next year for Millions of recipients, like Doris and Me.
Prices are going up and up and up, but now my income is going to go down.
We have the worst President our country has ever had - without a doubt.
An economic analist figured out that the money he has already given away will take approximately 35,000 years to repay. Thats probably a little inflated, but it will take literally hundreds of years to get out of debt. Our taxes will go out of sight forever.
Life sucks anymore, I wonder sometimes if I shouldn't just pull the plug on it all.
No Matter what I do, I just can't get ahead. Oh well, I keep it handy, it's locked and loaded, ready to use.

No comments: