Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Today is good day and a bad day.

Good Beginning and Bad Ending

We went to the County Fair and Andy's horse, Stormy, won three prizes this year so far. He won two first prizes in things entered and also won the Grand Champion prize - WOW ~!!!!!

The bad ending is that Doris tripped over a cable and hurt her wrist. It's the same wrist that was broken a few years ago. I wrapped it up in a bandage for her, but I do think she will have to go to the doctors tomorrow. Maybe it should be x-rayed.
I truly hope it's OK. I guess we will see.

I learned something about myself when Doris fell. I knelt down to assist her in getting back up and I couldn't do it. A young man nearby had to help her get back on her feet and also had to help me too. I couldn't get up.

Lastly, the roof leak that I firmly believed I had fixed is leaking again - Damn.
I will have to get up there to fix it again.

No comments: