Sunday, August 9, 2009

A New Realization

Rachel has had me read a lot of information concerning her problem. She has been diagnosed as having "Borderline Personality Disorder".
I have read tons of information concerning this and have come to a shocking realization.
If I am to believe all that I have read, I have it too.
It does explain a lot and why I am the way that I am and things I have done.
This is very scary. What do I do Now.
I am 72 years old, so I guess I will just keep going as I have been and hope for the best.
I guess this is God's way of getting me to see me for what I really am, I wonder.
I have lived my life trying to live up to the promise I made to "The Light" and I will continue - No matter what.
Rachel doesn't know it, but she is helping me every day by being my best friend.

No comments: