Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Important Things That Happened Today

I spoke to Rachel, via e-mail, concerning the possibility that I might loose my pension due to this economic crisis and without reservation she said she would help me in any way she could. That, to me, was a very unselfish act of her.

Obviously she can't help me with real money, but she is willing to try to help me make money on the web. Nobody else will.
She really is my best friend!!!!

Doreen did call today and made my day with her story about her problem at her horse barn.
She said that while being there feeding the horses, she had to shit and there isn't anywhere to go in the barn. So couldn't get to the house as it's a good 300 yards away, so it was run to the woods. After she did what she had to do, she realized that there was nothing to wipe with. So she said she used her underpants. That wasn't enough, so she had to use a sock, then another, and finally her bra. Her rendition of her story was hilarious as she told it to me.
She got her husband to go to the woods and bury the mess. This led to getting a porta-potty at thr barn for future calls of nature.
I was laughing all the way through her story as I thought it was hilarious.

No comments: