Thursday, October 16, 2008

You Figure It out - I Can't

I am beginning to wonder why I do what I do every day. I wake up and the very first thing I do is get on the computer. Why - - to see if my friend Rachel sent me an e-mail or if she is on the Yahoo Messenger. If I didn't get an e-mail or she is not on the messenger, I go spastic.
Why is that ???
I guess I am so lonely, and I don't have any friends any more, that I look forward to contact with her as ofetn as possible.
Over the period of time I have known her, I have created a bond with her that is stronger than I would have ever thought it could be. I feel certain she feels the same. She is so young and I am so old. What do we have in common that has attracted us to be such good friends. I can say anything to her, no matter what it is, she always seems sympathetic to my needs. I do my best to be sympathetic to her's too.
There is one thing that has happened recently that is of some concern to me. I was stupid enough to reveal on the messenger, information that was not known to her husband (he saw it) and it led to a very heated discussion or family fight. This places her in a position where her husband may not fully trust her, as before, and of course - will she ever trust me with her sensitive information again. I hope she does, as I want things to get back to where it was before.
So, the question still remains, why am I so connected to her???
I call her my Adopted Daughter and I say that I am her USA Dad.
Unwittingly, I believe she has become my obsession, I'm not sure.
That's how much I care for her.
Why Is That ??? ..... I don't know, You Figure It Out !!!!!

No comments: