Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It Will Take Just Another Minute

Every night, just before I go to sleep, I say a prayer for all those that I feel need a prayer said in their behalf. Of course, my family is a big part of them, but I also include people that I know and believe need help in the form of prayer.
Last year, I included Rachel, lately one of my friends that is dying of cancer (Bill Conlon), now I have included Rachel's husband (Jon) as he has a problem that will be with him the rest of his life. I have been able to control mine through proper diet and liquid intake. The impurities in tap water (minerals and particulates) and foods that are very high in calcium are the main contributors to this condition.
Maybe my prayers will help, they certainly can't hurt.
One of the things I pray for is - I hope I live long enough to actually meet Rachel, Jon and the kids. At least, I talk to them every day, so I guess I will settle for that, at least for now.

No comments: