Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What Was I Thinking???

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from Rachel telling me that she had received the refund for an over payment for an order. I was so excited about that I didn't use my head and answered the e-mail by sending her a message on the Yahoo Messenger. I should have known that her husdband would read it as it might be the most prominent displayed screen.

That caused them to get into a heated disagreement and I felt so sorry for her as she had not yet disclosed this purchase to her husband. Probably because he wasn't in favor of it when first approached.

I think that I am at fault because now he can't trust her, and worse, she can no longer trust me to use my head. Had I sent an e-mail, she could have deleted it and that would have been that. It's a terrible thing to have a close friend you can't trust.
I wonder how long it will be before she will trust me again, maybe never !!!
It really is all my fault. I was fully aware of his lack of knowledge of this.
I am so, so, so, sorry

No comments: