Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What Have I Lost Today ???

Today is my best friend's birthday and it has not been a good day. First, I feel I have lost her friendship and I am not sure why. She is being very silent about it. I think it might be because I unwittingly revealed a confidence and her husband figured it out and things have just gotten blown out of proportion from there. I don't really know for sure.
So, what have I lost today ???
1. ) I may have lost my best friend and I am not really sure why.
2.) I am just about broke and I will have to borrow money, my back-up savings is gone.
3.) I have been informed that if I am not back to work by the 21st of November, I will be terminated and have to apply as a new employee. They have changed the hiring requirements for the jobs in the store. The one that I can't pass is the ability to lift in excess of 100 pounds.
There are others too, but I think I can get around them.
This may not be the worst day in my life, but it's close and I am too old for this kind of tension. I am working myself up to a heart attack or something.
I must get my doctors to let me get back to work ASAP or I will be bankrupt for life. If that happens, my life won't be worth living and that's a choice I will deal with then. I am getting sick of failure, both in business and in my personal life.

No comments: