Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Pray There Is No Problem

I spoke to Jon yesterday, via Yahoo Messenger, and he told me that Rachel was really in a low. I hope she soon recovers from this. Jon really loves her as a husband and of course, so does her children and family. Then there is me. I feel so bad as I can't really be there to console her. All I can do is continue to talk to her and try to keep her mind off her problems and on other stuff.

I was really surprised to find out from Jon, that he supported the friendship between Rachel and me. Up until then, I somehow felt that he was not supportive of it. He flatly asked me to keep up the friendship and that he would never stand in the way of that. He felt that my influence on her was very positive. That was important for me to know.

Her and Jon went out last night, with a third friend, and so far this morning, I haven't heard a word from either of them.

I pray there is no problem !!!

I don't know Jon as well as Rachel, but it's obvious that she has stumbled into a Gold Mine when it comes to Jon, he loves her so much and will stand by her - no matter what. That is really rare in todays' world.

No comments: