Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Happy For My Best Friend Yet Concerned

I am happy for Rachel for many reasons. She seemed so happy today about a lot of things. I only wish every day would be that good for her. I wish she could get past her lows without the use of Weed. Of course, that's wishful thinking. I guess the only concern I would have is while she is puffy-wuffing in the house, the kids are also breathing in the same stuff. If the school were to have a random urine check, like they do here in the states, and Emma would read positive - what would happen then???
My Prayers are with her and her whole family, every day.

Another noteworthy thing to share is that Doris has been exceptionally nice the last couple of days. I hope this keeps it up as it creates a really nice atmosphere here. Doreen spoke to her for a couple of hours yesterday, also Lisa talked to her too. Is there a connection??? Maybe !!!

No comments: