Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Sense of Accomplishment

September 6, 2008
I have finally been able to keep my daughter, Kim, from using the credit card. She has placed me into debt farther than any other debt that I have. I told Doris to tell her that she only had a few more days to get what ever she needed and it would be out of date. I decided NOT to send her the new card. This is a "Tough Love" decision but she must begin to figure out how to make her own living now. She is 44 years old. I will help her if she really has a problem that she absolutely must need money to solve, as any father would.

I can't talk to Kim like I can with Lisa and Doreen. I don't know why. She only shares information with her mother. She won't even talk to me when she wants money, she always talks to her mother and Doris always says - Go Ahead, don't worry, I will clear it with your Dad.

I called and asked Doreen and Lisa if they might know why Doris (my wife) is always so nasty to me. Well, not always, but most of the time. They both said that she is still dwelling on the one time I was unfaithful. At that time we were both 25 years old. Lisa and Doreen, both have talked to her in great length, but she just don't want to listen. It's been 46 years since this happened and she hasn't forgiven or forgot. All these TV shows that dwell on adultry just puts salt on the wound and feeds her fury. Like the "Maury" show.
Sometimes she seems to not be really with us and constantly asks "What's today?" Lisa thinks that it's possible that a very mild form of Dimentia could be the cause as she has also realized that she seems to have a slight problem. She is 71 and that by it's self could be the problem.

I know she still loves me but, sex has become a memory. She pushes me away, saying that she is not feeling well or that something hurts. I have just given up on that, at least for now.

No comments: